16 December, 2010

Langkawi 22nd Nov 2010-Chime at Sheraton Langkawi

We had fun in the beach today, my first try on jetski, it's was feel like sitting roller coaster in the middle of the sea LOLOL
Wanna try parasailing at there too=) 
But after seeing they play and get hurt, i was totally retreat=( too bad
naked face is always a disaster for me=(




models of the beach=)


he is so willing to do smt with this=)





after stayed at the beach like whole day, we off to dinner, which is seafoods, yum yum it's my favorite
headed to chime@sheraton for chilling section after dinner, wootzz, the place was fking awesome






group photo



Champagne open ceremony

me with the groom





they're copying me, they copy my swagger..LOLOLOL


act like a pro=)


We just born to being together=) muacks






trying to promote penang city to a german tourist=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails