08 April, 2011

Spring Wonderland 2011




Date:1st Apr 2011
Venue:DMAS,UUM
Theme:Spring Wonderland Cultural Night
Host:EON
VIP:Dato Sri ONG TEE KEAT


Halo peeps, it's my first ever emcee in DMAS, the biggest hall in uum which we need to conduct more than 1000++ peeps! handle the crowd is not an easy job.
Although thing happened, but we still have a good good night, the audience was cool, the committee was awesome and my partners was fabulous !
My bf and my frens travel all the way from penang to uum just for support me, how sweet is it=) owwhh, touching and melting my *heart**
Thru out this event, i gained another brand new experience and improved my emcee skill as well, sincerely thanks for phei yee, the leader of bureau protocol for guiding and leading me=)
The vip of this event is Dato Sri ONG TEE KEAT, he sponsored RM10000 for this meaningful event, thanks once again!
The objective of this event is for celebrating CNY, i know it's really too late, and what? April fool? it's not a joke seriously, what we concern is the unity among chinese and how we can share the culture of chinese to other races. 
Let's the pictures below tell u the story line of the night=) 
with joanne

my partner,Raihan

formal mc seems like going insane..lol

his make up......

kher xi, thh performer of the traditional chinese dance

the drama crew

hahahaah,what's on ur mind?
emcee crew

and here come freestyle=)
on the big screen=)


opening ceremony

the informal mc

my love!

group pic

pretty fish

the most love!


with the couple=)


white chi

angels=)
they visit my room after event=)
roommate=)camwhore in the room

lit windmill,handmade by the committee=)
Last but not least, take a look of all of the photos of this event in my fb http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=213778201973044&id=162885040395694&aid=67959

Around with angels
Love Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails