17 October, 2011

My Happiest Moment


Greeting to my readers.
I think i haven't been tell u all how i met my beloved boyfriend and how the story between us go on. So today, at here, i'll share my happiest moment in my life starting from the story of us.
He, the boyfriend, pamper me like a lit princess, love me like my father do, it's my greatest lucky that i met him in my life. 
25th Dec 2008 is the day of where this love story starting to grow and the story is still growing nevertheless. 
the young and innocent face of us
our first trip to Kuala Lumpur
Valentine celebration
Anniversary celebration

Pre-Valentine celebration
In year 2011, she comes into our life, her name is Jingle. We named her as Jingle is because the love story behind us, we started our relationship at Christmas, the meaning of Christmas is greatly important to both of us, so we named her JINGLE. 


Thanks to the great invention of camera, so that we can keep all of our precious memories through these pics. But peoples want better pictures quality in this era of technology and we human will treasure the great innovation of technology. So me and my boyfriend had our first ever photo-shoot session, just being of who we are, a very relax and happy photo-shoot session.

Jingle tagged along. As i said, she is very meaningful for us=)


The happiest moment-I can be myself in front of him and showing the true side of me, without trying to be someone or attempting to be someone that most peoples like. And i know no matter how, he will love the way i are.  

The happiest moment is the moment where u dont have to act how's peoples expect on u, it's just being who u are.
Love Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails