01 March, 2012

Chloe bday cele at Room, Auto City

Hola! 
I'm learning my level 1 spanish now, my only wish after learn this language is to have a espannol conversation with Pitbull=0 but i guess this will only happen in my dream=( Spanish is widely used in this world, which included 21 countries worldwide, mostly South America countries.
Once again i want to wish the lovely bday gal Happy Birthday, hope u enjoy with us on ur bday=) last but not least, her bday fall on Valentine's day, a special yet meaningful day=0
the design were very impressive

with my dear ah fei=)

live band session, which is a great one, all foreigner singer and rapper

cool!

and here come my fatty bf=)

i look old=(

with the gals

guess where is it


guess where is it?

it's the toilet, seriously i was shocked when i step inside, it's not like a club's toilet! I'm very particular about toilet, but this is really amazed!

A|F

with the pretty singer=) from indo

outfit of the night

Ashli

the kiss from her bf

and me with them=0
Next post: Sweet Boutique cafe
Love Ash
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails