21 May, 2010

Back to 2009

Back to year 2009 i'm a upper6 student in SMKBM
I really love the school
All the form 6 teachers and student are just so damn nice
Especially my form teacher PN.LEE EAI LIEN
She always like to share her own experience 
She want us to know how important of studies is
I know how important is, i really know


Once upon a time, a boss said a quote like
'what for to study until uni, it's doesn't make u earn money like me'
I just wish i could F him on that moment
Ya,
Certificate don't guarantee future
But at least u have a certificate to survive like other do
At least u still can earn money by ur own
At least u are knowledgeable 


I'm not come from a rich family that can support me all the time
I have to think about my future and my parent future too
Don't just stand on ur point to judge peep
What u see is not what u seen


Actually i just wan to talk about the sch
It's over bla bla bla =.= apologize


Life in form 6 aren't easy but aren't hard
For sure, u have to work hard 
Apparently i still can hang out frequently during f6
But make sure a week before exam stop hang out and keep study
When stpm reach u have to sacrifice all the entertainment
I don't even sleep when i having my stpm
I study Business P1 till the next day morning and go to sch 
U might need a couple of coffee to keep u alert
And the result is i get A for my Business P1
No effort no result


For those who are still study in SMKBM on going to study f6
Don't worry, all the teachers will teach u like their son/daughter
U'll have fun there
The classmates


She is the form teacher


I think u all have been grown up
I'm the chief for the club.. Proud**LOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails