14 May, 2010

L.O.V.E 505 days

My bf name DESS CHANG
His the only one who treat me really really well
I dont know since when
We both stick with each other everyday
I'm not that kind of gal that need bf in every moment
I rather have more times to chill with my frens

I think L.O.V.E could change everything
My attitude was like sassy, fussy, unreasonable
But he could manage my hot temper very well
And thanks god,
He never leave me once i'm on fire
He would get burned sometime
Yet, he never complaint about that

Cheer for me,
i've found a best ever bf
I cant promise anything for our future
He wouldn't too
All we can do now is cherish each other
enjoy the moment we have now

Last, for all the guys
Pls dont ever leave ur gal behind when she are angry
She ask u to leave pls stay
She ask u to stop calling pls keep calling
She said wan to break up pls beg her back

Gals like to act like strong but they aren't strong

Say Cheese 

1 comment:

  1. I almost forgot this post . Moving forward will let ppl forget the begin forget the start . thk God . This just remind me . I have best GF ever too . Is you Ashli Pang . we have our 653days now and keep going .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails