19 October, 2010

Gals behave as a shopaholic ♡

Halo peeps, shopping day is like a day where u actually living in a heaven, which could make u forget about everything=) throw those bad effect aside=)
So we're looking for something like tis obviously, and found out that whenever gals chill around together, they were just simply enjoy,  and for me, i was like found a bestest part in UUM
It's not that easy for me to live in tis sin jungle, perhaps million of u felt as me=(
All of us were really enjoy at that particular time, so let's the picture do the talk=)


Lit cute chu san

ms.see die-die also wan to eat pizza, and she succeed =)

So we're close since orientation=) toohoo

And not to forget, u can find everything that relate to uum once u in kedah, just like tis, uum mug, LOL

I'll always be the posing lecturer =) LOLOL

So let's me show how i pass my time while waiting for the gals, it's like a usual routine for=) toohoo



Tis is like my personal pose lately, copyright=) LOL

Like tis most, i love tis kind of hat=)

Tis is like a painter hat=)

oosh, fighting=)

Jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way, i miss jingle badly=((

So come on rock n roll=)

Owh owh, got no oxygen=(

So here come gadis kampung amoi ashli=)


halo ladies n gentlemen, would u like to see whos cover under the mask? LOL

How u think of my new wig?

I can be a man instead of woman=))


What do u think about my glasses? am i look like a teacher?

Not used to smile in photo=(




OK, its like a personal branding=)
Toodles, Love Ash

1 comment:

  1. Awesome and great work done!
    Congrats, Ashli Pang.
    Pete

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails