08 October, 2010

Rihanna is ♥

As usual, i would like to introduce my favorite song this lately
Rihanna is one of my favorite female-singer in US, she is rock n roll, i love the way she are
I felt glad that she can dumped Chris Brown that axxhole
That guy will definitely ruin her career, i dont wish to see another Britney Spears
Ok, end of the madness topic...
My favorite latest song from her is Who's that Chick and Only Girl in The World
Personally, i prefer Who's that chick more
Here is some of the photos from the MV







And here is the second recommend from me which is this...
Do u think that red hair is just nice for Rihanna? This red colour suit her best
I purposely change my word colour to red as well, matched right? LOLOL
I was planning to have red hair too, but i'll look like a alien creature in this sin city, scaring is not my plan=(

Here show u her red COOL hair




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails