14 January, 2011

Cousin's gathering

This happen right after my grandpa birthday celebration, few of us was gathered together to go for chilling session, as u know i really love chilling session, which i can talk-non-stop=) LOL
I still remember when i was a lit gal, they was there, play with me. Time flies, we r no longer in that childhood age anymore, we are an adult now, have to think mature and taking every step in our considered.
What u remembered most for ur childhood memory? 
Me, are the naughty one, u cant imagine how i look when i was a lit gal, they called me tom-boy just because of my hobbies, i played anything, yeah,Anything!
Football,basketball,baseball or even rugby is my favorite game when i was young=) still, play it like who's care is my slogan.
I enjoy my childhood life indeed=) it's a great memories that store in my mind, never wanted to forget about that. and i miss my childhood frens so damn much, i've lost contact with most of'em=( no matter where i am standing, i still wish u all good luck in everything=) miss'ya 


So here come us, cousin(female)
IMG_9595
me and yaya=)
IMG_9598
group photo=) as peeps said 'blood is thicker than water'
IMG_9602
IMG_9603
3 of us, most intimate cousins=)
IMG_9609
with the handsome=) handsome and the beast? lol
IMG_9612









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails