12 January, 2011

KL

Went to KL last week, nothing much but enjoy=) so let the pics talk


OTW to kl
IMG_1186
IMG_1190
Lunch time. and u know what, i really cant take photo with my nude face, it's expose of my most ugly side, so from preventing ur eyes hurt, i got my sunglass when i took a pic=) LOL
IMG_8916
Sunway's decoration are very nice=) 
IMG_1213


The next day... me and fish were like wearing the same style of cloths and having same curly hair, so they said we look like twins! can u see which one is me??
IMG_8953
with ceci, fish and me=)
IMG_8964
Lunch time, very funny, the shop owner like to stick the spoon on the wall, LOL
IMG_9027
Me and my manfren, looks like the angels come from the heaven? the spotlight did helped=)
IMG_9052
dinner time, still camwhore around=) who's care!
IMG_9116
ceci, tak sempat one, while we still discussing the way to go back, she ald go to the escalator, LOL, so she was like playing with the escalator, go up and down, LOL
IMG_9125
three of us, as i said, nothing much but enjoY=)
IMG_9128
IMG_9150

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails