21 March, 2011

Friends outing


 
  
   
    
     
      
       


Apologize again for my disappearance, i should really really update my blog more often, but i usually dont spare some time for blogging, which it's a bad habit!
I f*cking miss all my frens! 
I actually wants to date all of'em, but due to the inappropriate timing, some of'em is working or studying or going abroad. So that's only me, esther and crystal who is really have free time to gather, so yeah, three of us 
It's fine if only few of us can make it, we have fun tho, chit chat and gossip are the essence for women to grow even younger=)LOL







One of my bff are getting married, this indicated that we were guessing right from the beginning, which is she will be the first among 6 of us getting married, she strongly denied before. The fact always tell the story, she really getting married among all of us! Congratulation once again 






Beautiful' life
Love Ash 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails