26 March, 2011

Photoshoot@Straits Quay



I feel very sorry about being update this post so late, even my current hair color also changed if u realize that. 
This whole photoshoot was taken at Straits Quay at Tanjung Tokong,Penang, i think there will be a next-must-visit place in Penang, the place surrounded with the old Birtish feel, whole-white building, it's actually very awesome!
Something pop in my mind, the lyrics of born this way by Lady Gaga, something was incredibly true...There's nothing wrong with loving who u are...I must be myself,respect my youth....I'm beautiful in my way,cause God make no mistake...Rejoice and love yourself today!
Be who u are, that's what i always kept in my mind and tell all of my friends who around me, every of us can be something, not like Bill Gates or Warren Buffett, but something that is hidden inside of us, the ability of us, showing the world the capabilities of us, each of us are someone who are not replaceable!
Yeah, and I love myself so much=)












 Love yourself from today
Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails