26 May, 2011

Halo!

Wow wow wow! My last update was like hundred years ago, i'm so sorry for that! 
Final exam occupied all my time, even my sleep time=( Past few weeks was a nightmare for me, i drink when i'm thirst, eat when i'm hungry and sleep when i feel sleepy=.= That type of lifestyle was so cruel, harm my healthy indeed! and this doesn't seems to change since i home, it's 2.03 am now, and i'm still up for updating my blog, or perhaps i just miss u guys so much? LOL
I'm not those grade A student who used to read everyday, and they'll never worry when exam come... Ironically, i'm categorized in those 'last min' students who tend to study very very last min when exam is around the corner. We do regret usually, but things still never change!
just like this!!!


Ok, forget about those harsh memory, i'm gonna delete them all by tonight! I wanna celebrate and live my life in this long holiday=) maybe will find a temporary job which can let me learn smt new? Any recommendation? 


I want to share a most recent photo of mine=) Finally... Do i look better in short hair? Pls pls pls tell me that's ok, or else i'm gonna cry=(


Woohoo!Holiday!
Love Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails