09 June, 2011

All-In-One

Deeply apologize for my disappearance in my blog, and i'm now arrange which post should be up first, then i decided to do it all-in-one, save my time!
It's gonna be a very short and quick one, and i'll update my singapore trip after this, stay tuned!
First post:Burger King at Jelutong,Penang
Me and my boyfriend first try at burger king since it opened like a year? I know we are so outdated>.< My comment? Great environment and atmosphere, the renovation of the restaurant were so modern and i like it!
we never missed any mirror!LOLOLOL




delicious!
Second post:Baskin Robin@Aeon Mall
Another random outing with one of the babes, Doris Ong, we chat a lot like desperate housewives!! LOLOL, it's just an explanation of scenery kay, we're definitely not a housewives=) Looking forward the next outing with u,xoxo!
yum yum~






Third post:Cecilia's 21st b'day bash
Ohhhh, Cecilia turns into 21st, dai gou lui lo, wish u of what u've wished! i left my camera that day, so damn sad cause i couldn't take nice pic with the gals=( but still got the copy from the other's camera=)
happy birthday to u once again!

i look so tam chiak>< lol 

a group pic before leave=)

best couple in the earth! hiak hiak hiak

gals

qiqi ho=)
Don't stop the party
Love Ash ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails