19 June, 2011

Singapore trip-first day

Sorry for the long lost in my blog, i'm so damn busy lately, i'm now work as a veterinary assistant for temporary till my school reopen. I have to work on weekend as well, only a day off a week, but i'm deal with that, because i like my job, learn new thing get new knowledge and i really do love dog!
Since u guys know what i'm busy for this lately so i assume that u guys wont complain that i did not update my blog=)
My first day trip in sg was shopping, my muscle was so damn pain on the following day. Sg do have a very good transportation service, MRT can go to everywhere, and that is all cover area, u wont feel the hot weather like m'sia do. Imma so lazy to describe anymore, pics will tell the story, have fun!
waiting for the mrt

ohhh, what's his dreaming about?
with my lovely boy







want some?



I dont rmb wat mall is this, it's a lot of mall out there><
our first da tou tie=)
Just like that
Love Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails