18 August, 2011

Life?

If u're were my friend u should know that my bff's father just passed away last few days ago. It's all the sudden case, it's just happen like that, the family dont even have time to digest everything. Thing just happen, fact still cruel! I feel upset for her, financial crisis, broken family line? The future is always unknown, that's life? What i can help her? The only thing that we can do is to let her know that we're here all for her, henry and shan they even travel back from KL for 2 hours just to give her and her family the deepest condolence. I dont know why friends can be meant a lot, but i know i have that kind of friends.
What had u done in your life? Think back the past 3 years, what had u gone thru?  Me, further studies and living in a new environment. If u're answer is' same lo, nothing different', then u are consider a dead living body, 3 years gain nothing? U're definitely kidding me! Someone who actually inspire me a lot this lately, the thinking mind is quite near to me, the way of thinking could be consider weird but is what meaningful and true! Some of the peoples might have an old face look, but do they have a mature mind? Try to read more books to have some input in your mind, the world is not that mercy to read what are u playing but is what on your's mind. 
Talking about love life, one of my bff just ended her 5 years relationship with her bf. 5 years, gone thru everything, read thru each other mind, but it's still not a happy ending. The thing happen between them is not the outsiders can be understand, so i really have no comment about that, the reason of break up in not really important to me, what i concern is are u really happy with this decision, without any regret? No matter how happy is the past, one broken heart will spoiled everything.
I'm grateful that i have my bf Dess Chang, he love me like my father do. The thing is i love him and he loves me, that's enough for me. 




Appreciate life, live like today is the last day.
Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails