17 August, 2011

Kap Khui Ka-Dannok Steamboat

Halo my readers, i'm officially back after so long=) Why i've been disappear for so long? Ermmm, move on with busy life-work,family,friends... 
This post is about the dinner that i went with my bf at Dannok, i actually plan this for long time ago, i wish he can try the cheap+delicious steamboat, and finally we make it!
I have nothing to express anymore, the previous post about this is enough to explain. So let's see the pic!
otw 

choose what-ever u like, it's all rm9.9

and the environment look like...

the blogger with her bf





my favorite store in Thai-7-11

outfit of the day

brand new mcd located at Dannok

That's pretty all about Dannok, stay tuned for the next post


My love is the diamond
Love Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails