29 July, 2011

I know...

Halo readers, i know it's been a week plus that i never update my blog, i know u guys are feeling fed-up with it, but please forgive me=( i dont have much time to blog since i work, and my job it's meant a lot to me. 
Just happened today, a puppy hit by a car, a kind person send it to our clinic just for saving the dog's life, doctor do everything with sutured, injection and etc to help she, the dog even bite me when i hold she due to the pain she suffer. But what come into my mind is worth! If peoples just sit at there without giving any help, she might just wait for death, kind heart person is very hard to find, peoples tend to talk more than act nowadays, and that's gain no respect from me! 
Nothing about pictures today, just some of my personal thoughts.


Never use any water or oil/shampoo to clean the dog's ears
Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails