18 July, 2011

Another all-in-one

Ok, i know i have neglecting my blog about a week, but i'm back now=) I seldom put all the thing in a post, this is my second time, so hopefully this will not going to bored u.
I'm so happy with my current job, face different of task everyday and it's might challenging! Don't ask me to sit in the office for whole day, i'll be dying! So let's me briefly describe my job duties as a vet assistant, all i have to do is register the 'patient' then i'll be stay beside to assist doctor and learn something new, my doctor is so willing to teach, this is the reason why i feel happy. I dont wan to say that i have the full knowledge of vet, but i do think that i have the basic knowledge in this field now. 
Something make me angry recently, a guy came into the vet shop and want to buy some skin's medicine for his dog, but i refused to sell him since we are not selling any medicine for non-consulted dogs, and he further request for what-ever cream or medicine to heal the dog's skin! WTF! What-ever medicine? Are u out of your mind? If u're the patient and i'm the doctor, i give u what-ever medicine, will u hate me like forever? He really make me pissed-off! This is a good example of peoples who should not raise a dog because they don't even have the basic respect toward the dogs!


*Topic off*
Ktv session with a Korean and Fenny, his name is Jun and he sing very very well! Why peoples can sing very well nowadays? I can't sing well, but i dont treat it as a problem since i'm not going to be a singer or artist, so it's fine for me, the god didn't give me this gift but i know the god love me=)
the korean-Jun

neway-my all time favorite

in the lingerie shop=))

korean foods after ktv session
Acc Fenny on her birthday, hope i make u feel happy huh=) I miss u so much, faster come back and i wanna hug u=) muacks
at her favorite-sakae sushi, pretty fenny


Gathering session with the secondary school mates, all getting prettier day by day=) all gorgeous babes.

the babes

fenny say'halo long-lost fren crystal'

meet kaby=) she's nice

the model,sharene low=)

sze mei=)



Went to Blue Reef at straits quay, owhh, it's taste so bad especially the aglio olio>< 
pretty qiqi=)

3 of us again=)
Steamboat session with the babes at r.uda=) it's worth that they served the fresh crab and prawn and only costs RM23.90 per person, all-u-can-eat!
another long-lost fren-jenny ang

sharene low, i look like a small lit gal when stand beside her=) so sweet=))

the four of us



sze mei=)
Good life
Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails