06 September, 2011

Dess and Ashli +Jingle Couple/Family shoot @ Botanical Garden

Our very first couple shoot, credited to mackidd, wei shen, frankie, aaron and fish who run this photo-shoot successfully. We appreciate that, thank you=)
The story between us is very dramatic? Yeah, i think so! He loves me like my father do, pampers me like a lit baby/lit princess... Although i never tell him that how much i love him, but deep inside my heart, he's the one who filled all the spaces. I hope there's no ending for us, walk thru everything and paint the daily journal colorful. 
I might be the worst gf in this world, i might not be the most charming woman, i might not walk out like what u expected, but i'm whole-hearted toward the relationship.



family photo=)




dess+Ashli+Jingle














Flying Jingle

the very excited Jingle

the very hip-hop Jingle

the blogger with her beloved shih tzu-Jingle

jingle






u may think the story line by yourself^^


ILYD
Love Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails