05 September, 2011

Hey hey hey

I really have no idea what i wan to write about in this post after i gone in my blog about a week+. So i'll squeeze everything in this post, easy for me.. LOL
Hurricane is in the town? Few of my frens just ended their relationship, it's like a kind of infection disease. My wish:ALL THE BEST


Outing with Sharene Low.We have endless topic to talk about, non-stop!
had our late dinner @ tomyum mee
Second, special thanks to my darl(FISH) who treat us the yummy macaroon, love u chim chim huh=)
boyfriend with pandan flavor, me with chocolate flavor


darl(fish)
Random outing with V and fish=) went to sunway carnival mall, pics capture non-stop, my apologizes for only a few photos uploaded.
meet windy at her work place
play everything in there, LOLOLOL
yumcha session at winter warmers

random zuo xiao pic....=))))

my favorite pic, ashli as the photographer=)
 Gals sleepover at Crystal's house, the very first time after we graduate=) Continue with ktv session on the next day with doris and janice=)
sasha tagged along too, owh, cute puppy=)

continue with yumcha session at ac after ktv, with suhyin=) just realize that she's my primary schmates=) it's good to see u again=)
A night out with the babes at delicious, great environment and tasty foods.
my four season cheese macaroni, delicious to the max!!! owh, i love this! but i couldn't finish it=(((
crystal and me.

with the pretty babes=)
Sweet September 
Love Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails