21 January, 2012

Ah Beng the movie premeire

Since everyone is writing their season's celebration, so today I'm not gonna talk about my Christmas, new year celebration, trips and any other old event. So let's start today topic with the movie that i'd just watched. I invited all my frens went together for this movie, purpose 1.i miss them 2.kick off the cny with laugh in cinema and 3.support local. The movie was so so only, the 2011 Good Day is much better if we were about to compare. 
We headed to r.uda for tomyum mee session after the movie, then we realize that we need more chilling time, so we switch to Station One. It's been a while we never gather together, i miss all of them after so long, hope we can have more chances to meet=(
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥my gals ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥the buddies ♥

station one cafe r.uda

dont dont dont stop the camwhore=))))

the blogger-Ashli Amazed

the gang-Big gang FUN ♥
Lastly, if u want to follow more about my current update, pls kindly add in my page, more updates there=)♥My page♥




Happy Chinese New Year 2012
Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails