14 June, 2012

7aste 2012@32 Mansion-Hong Kong

My very first time went for 7aste event, this happened in February 2012, held at 32 Mansion and the theme is Hong Kong night. Party with all my best girlfriend and my best boyfriend, we always part rock. What we do in the partay? We dance dance and dance, drinking is not the major part that we look for the partay, although we all dance sucks, but what we all looking for is the enjoyment with the friends, dance like nobody business. Who's care, life too short to care others opinion.
the decoration and atmosphere


from left, Fenny, me and fish long


halo, long time no see chai xue you!




my love


the blogger with her boyfriend dess
 Too care about other judgement will make u stood still, never move forward
Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails