20 June, 2012

Holiday coming!!

Greeting my readers, my long summer break is coming, about 2 months+ time for me to stay in my home sweet home. I have another paper on next week before heading for my long summer break, but holiday mood already started since i start my exam>< speaking of which, my exam period was fill by the awesome hennessy night happened last week at straits quay convention center. This year the event was so much different compare to the previous event, all about positive comment from me, so just stay tune with my hennessy blog post which will be update soon=)

By the way, i'm actually looking for some part time job during my summer break, pls facebook message me or email to ashli_pang@hotmail.com for contacting me. I can work from July till begin of sept, flexible time.
  
I'll be meeting up with tones of peoples in this holiday, old frens+new frens and someone who can relate to my up coming event in UUM. So if u want to meet-up with me pls date me from now, i'm thrilling to meet with u=)


Let's partay
Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails