28 August, 2012

James Foo Restaurant,Penang (Western cuisine)

It's my first time to visit this restaurant. Overall was quite good, the price range was reasonable, chicken chop is like RM9, the service was good, so my review is gonna be a positive one=)
the menu, price is reasonable as u can see

potato salad, so damn nice, u must give it a try=)

mushroom soup, not bad

cheesy fish, taste so so

chicken chop, not bad

the blogger

ice lemon tea, u must be wonder why did i snap the pic of the drink, the thing is the glass is too large for me, i cant finish the drink, just finished like half of it, so if u cant drink much water at the same time which is just like me, u should have order one and share with ur fren, and this only cost RM2.40

 My fabulous, My fantasy
 Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails