16 August, 2012

My best eye cream product-Review of Origins-Best Origins service counter in Penang

I've always recommend Origins eye cream product to my friends who have eye problem, sort of dark circle, eyes bag or eyes wrinkle. I have dark circle problem since i was young, till i have found this product review in a magazine, so i tried it out, it's beyond expectation and i'm ready to purchase my second bottle after finishing the first one. The first bottle last for 2 years since i started to use, and it's still counting, it's worth it even the price is like RM150++ The result was obvious, my dark circle look significantly better after applied about 3 weeks.  

The service by the service attendants are great. If u are living in penang, u have to go Queensbay outlet for experience the excellent service by the crew, they are so friendly. I was once went to Gurney origins outlet, the SA service so so only la.. I'm more to Queensbay outlet


Always Pamper Yourself
Love Ash <3 br="br">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails