24 November, 2012

Fei fei home coming 2012

Greeting my dear readers, i've been neglecting my blog for such a long period, but i have excuses to cover. First, load of assgm, 2nd, 3k event has occupied all my free time and 3rd i've been living w the quote 'free to die but not free to sick'. This is how i passed my sem5, it's almost the end till final. Honestly, i dont know what i have done for this sem, i actually having the same thought in every sem, lol, so just let me do my crapping ok=)

Tonight, we are young! My dearest Fei fei coming back all the way from Sydney for her convo, so it's time for us to catch up as well. The girls just cant stop gossip and chit chating in their life time no matter how old are them. 

the gathering, feel so good about it


still, pattern more than badminton

dinner time

w sharene low

at nueve w the girls, and it's my very first time to there, not bad overall
We went to Soju room the next day before she go back, who's care what they gonna say, we enjoy the party! Disfruta fiesta, que no pare la fiesta =0
this pic has been posted by someone in the xiao tu fb page, those comments is just humiliating!

a fail one

and a better one
my girls

love

a kiss to the fish

love u muacks
  Love Ash
Don't stop the party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails