21 January, 2013

Feliz cumpleanos@ Macalister Mansion|Birthday Celebration


Getting old mean u got more mature n intelligent? Nahhh, i never though that way, peoples nowadays dont grow as their age grow, so everyone earn respect from another one no matter one's age. 
I celebrated my birthday last year on 1st of Dec at MM, i love fine dining, in fact who doesnt love fine dining? But the cost of the dining would stop me from visiting regularly, so an occasionally celebration would sound better. 
My bf and my friends was planned for a birthday surprise for me on the 1st, its was succeed, thank you for coming, i love u all, small yet delighful celebration w the friends is great!
the blogger

make a wish

my lovessss
thankssss=)

the pretty



Headed to dinner w mr.dess at MM at night, he plan everything for me for my birthday, feel so glad that i dont have to do anything but just enjoy my big day which is well-organized by him. Words cant express my appreciation, but i do love everything u plan for me darling, thank you for pamper me like a princess since the day we started, and the love never faded away! We make a really great couple=)
The service of MM was great, of coz as for a fine dining restaurant, the servants need to be well-trained, the foods was not bad overall, i love my codfish especially=)
my manfriend

interior, filled w pastel colour

Started


salad

soup

bf's pick, cant recall what it's call=.=

my pick, codfish

mango sorbet

last but not least, dessert


a surprise cake

happy me=)

another wish??

my forever love

cheers


our ootn=)
Believe in LOVE no matter how much u hurts
Love Ash ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails