25 January, 2013

Merry Christmas 2012

Well most of my friends know that Christmas is my anniversary date so which make my Christmas become so meaningful=) but anyway, i still love to celebrate it w my friends, a bunch of them bring a lot more laughter=)
We celebrate it w Yeah buffet at times square, luckily they dont charge any extra charges for the festive season, we still can enjoy the normal rate even it's Christmas, thumbs up for that! And the environment is delightful, u could actually take a lot of nice pics over there, which make it a plus! The choices of foods is so-so la, just like most of the buffet house, nothing much or less. The service i will rate for max as the staff will actually cook for u by mixing all the sources for u, so the taste was perfect. 
gift-exchange

the attendants=)
feel this moment

my present

the girls

the boys

unwrapped

girls power

party continue at Cuvee, Precint 10


happy 4 years anniversary

my best male friend, Ah V Lim, talented guitarist
 Dont Stop the Partay
Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails