30 January, 2013

I call it life

When one's get older, the number of friends eventually get lesser, the selection of friends become so strict, filter process keep on running. I guess this happen to most of the peoples, when u get used to someone and able to accept the way they are, u cant find anyone else for the exact feeling again.... So u stick to them, probably one or two might be enough. 
I'm glad that i have my friends beside me, that frienship keep growing stronger and i know they love me very much =) I feel so comfortable to stick w them when they have no intention on me, of coz i mean male friends, those male friends around me have no intention on me which make me feel so secure whenever i go w them. So that's the reason why i can always hanging out w them and my guard is down.
At china house, farewell for kenny, he leaved to australia now=(

Agent?

my long legs LOLOL

so called art LOLOL


wish u all the best kenny ang!

Loving the fan at Maricossa, Straits Quay
My cousin love=)

Victoria Rossa for high-tea, they serve all day(location near Harvest Inn Cafe)

haven seen him for about 3 years, i miss u Joel Tzen, he own a restaurant in Australia, wish him best of luck in his career!

13 years friendship!
 I just wanna feel this moment
Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails