06 August, 2010

Rock or Jungle?


After a months in here, finally, i am manage to live in this jungle =)
Claps for me pls=)
I always love to rock penang in every single weekend
And this is no longer anymore...=( what a sad case


I get more and more frens in here.
I appreciated all of them, frens always highlight my life
I cant live without frens, and i love to be frens with anyone=)


So i gonna introduce who i've been frens with in this jungle..
Pei san from taiping=)

Chin siew from selangor

Khor from sp=)

Her name is Yue er, i like her name=) meaning is the daughter of moon=)

Pei san again=) how cute she is


My group members, they're kind and nice=)

The cute indo, they living in the same block as mine.
Cute right? they love posing=)

This photo was took by chee kin.
He keep saying that he got pro photo shoot skills
well, what do u think?
i felt no bad=)

Chin siew and chu san..
Chu san, my former schmate in smkbm=)

Went to proton have dinner with chin siew
We took a pic for memory..
LOL


1 comment:

  1. Is great to hear that . BABe gambatteh k.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails