27 August, 2010

Alor Star Mall,Kedah

A very first time visit alor star mall in my life also the first outing for four of us, special thanks for wen jie who is shin ven bf 
The mall is kinda disappointed, totally have nothing for me to shop with
Kedah is a quiet city which is dont have some huge shopping mall, endless building etc for business or housing
So i will rather spend more time to go back to penang which is my hometown =))
 Penang and my penang-kian mates, i miss of all them badly..=(
And i love big city instead of village, so called life 
Take 1
Take 2
Take 3
Take 4
Take 5

Take 6
Just past my very first presentation today for BM subject
I'm handle the introduce part, mean the first to talk
So i'm shaking while the presentation was going, i'm so nervous for facing 400++ peeps 
But still, i guess i can speak fluent without lag
And i believe i'll be more get use once i have experience with it 
Then headed to com2 class, we have role play today, kinda busy huh=)
I'm playing 2 character which is fren and mom
And my group member say i act very well, perhaps i'm a good actress =)
Any producer are looking for new face? here she come... LOLOLOLOL
I always take photos with chin siew during com2 class due to the bored-till-dead lesson
So it's US again =)
Take 7
Take 8
Take 9
Take 10-sayang babe 
Take 11-Wanna dance with us?
Take 12- bridge
Take 13
Take 14
Take 15
Take 16-Here come Chin binti Siew and Ashli Binti Pang..LOLOL
Take 17

And we got the mktg result today, i'm quite satisfy with my result=)
But i still have to make effort to get better marks, i hope i'll get 100% 
Ya, i know it's bullshit..LOLOL

Stay tune, more to come
Love Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails