06 September, 2010

Day before entered UUM

Hey peeps, it's holiday now, so it's time for me to blog, awake my blog=)
Apologize for my late update, just a few story to share=)


We have a  gathering before entered uni, which is with my smk schoolmates
We're so 1 malaysia, different races but manage to join together=)
I love them, they were so nice as usual as always
Cassie, the happier, laugh as loud as she can
Hui min, the talkative, we talk a lot=))))
Amirul, the smarter, he study in UKM now, congrats=)
We must keep in touch even though we've been separated far apart now
Let's the pictures talk


cassie
hui min


superb nice sunset




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO POOI SUN 
I didn't meet her for ages, btw she is still pretty=)
Brought a cake for her, and have a short catch up with her due to she is working on that time
I got a lot of childhood moment together with her, miss her a lot=(




Wootzz, first outing with vivien ong, and we're so matchable. LOLOLOL
We have a first movie at the first outing, knight and date, cameron diaz is cool 
Vivien is so talkative, just like me=)
Got a lot of story to share with her, but too bad that she have to went back home early=(
I'll catch up with her asap=)


I feel like i'm getting ugly after entered uum=(
My skin getting darker, its prove by the photos=((
Btw, stay tuned for my next post
It's about the LLDS AIESEC and the AIESECers, which is my brand new life as well 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails