15 September, 2010

I love outing

Hey peeps, it's another outing with the gals for me
Why i love outing? Coz i love to talk, chit chat session is always my first choice=)
LOLOLOL
So me and esther went to penang to find crystal, fetch her at her house then headed to Gurney
It's always nice to hear about other stories, sharing is caring
Here is some of the photos of the day..


I'll go back to uum soon, time flies and i still wish to have a longer holiday
Have to face exam and non-entertainment place after back, it's suck seriously=(
Its good to be home, everyone care for me, staying in this home sweet home its like living in a honey can
LOLOL
Hope december come very fast, so that i can be home=) And december is my favorite month of the year
Why? coz it's my birthday and anniversary month=)
Dec is Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails