09 September, 2010

LLDS 2010 @ AITC


As u know, i've join AIESEC in last month
What is AIESEC about? It's about leadership, exchange and diverse cultural understanding
I feel glad that i can join this organization, which is a global organization, involved 107 countries and territories
The most interesting thing is the AIESECers, they are rock, fun, out-going
When i look at them, i can see my reflection, it's just so like me=)
We're enjoy no matter in what situation, dont over hesitate and just do it


LLDS is local leadership development seminar, 3 days 2 nights stayed at air itam teambuiding centre
Thanks for the organizing committees(OC) for bring this amazing memory for us, thanks for the arrangement, u guys rock the house
Thanks for the facilitators for spending urs' precious time with us, u peeps inspired us and educated us as well, love you
And the delegates, we're rock n roll=) So enjoy while spending time with u all, u guys are cool, xoxo
Some of u may not know me well, i study hard but i play harder, so when i'm playing i may out of ur expectation and not being lady, this is who i am =)


If u have any chance to join AIESEC, u MUST join it and i bet u'll have fun like me=) 
But with one condition, u have to enjoy participation and dont be shy =)))
Next,
The pics will tell u the stories....n pls ignore my naked face=)
From room number 3 from the left linda, ashli,florence,jaces(with hairband),monique and candace


The model for the tailors, Gaga rock
The models from the planet, LOLOL
The yellowish group=)))
Gaga rock n roll

the flowers of six
The bodies shape of S
Played mafia on that night, it's my first time to play=)
From the left, phuong from vietnam, ashli and my xiong gong Florence
The best delegate with us=)
His name is Slavin, he say his name was the unique one=)
A kiss from the flowers, monique n linda, love u both=)
Breast attack?? LOLOLOLOL
My VP,Wei lie, thanks for coaching me=)
Guey ai =)
Irene and the naughty phuong =)
Xiong gong, waiting u to come penang, xoxo
chai ying =)
Serhiy from ukraine, what best describe him? Passion i guess=)
carol and sally as the faci, they're so nice=)
From the right,catherine, she is my grandma as my VP wei lie told me=)
OC OC OC is the best
Our president, join us after his india conference=)
candace=)
EON representatives, khor, yen meng and ashli 

In the cab
a number of peeps said that we look alike, we do really look alike in this pic=)




Too bad that i cant join them to mois after that, gonna miss u all=)
Stay tuned for my next post, it's about the outing with pretty khoons' sister=)
Love Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails