14 September, 2010

AMP Square@Sunway

Another day stay in sunway carnival, but this time is with my handsome cousin Ah neng=)


We went to Times square first for a movie casting, but not for me=(
Coz it's crash with my schedule, i couldn't sacrifice my class, imma a good student=)
This is a Singapore's making, it's about Bak kua, which will launch at CNY perhaps
Headed to Gurney for lunch, sushi king for lunch, i've been ate a lot of sushi, kinda bored=(
LOLOL


Plan goes like sing-k at red box, but failed due to the full house 
As we die-die also wan sing-k,so we decided come back to butterworth for this section=)
AMP square is a great place for ktv in butterworth, the atmosphere and sound system just nice
I dont have any singing skill or nice voice, my sound could be harmful, LOLOL
So i wan to apologize to ah neng about my lousy voice, pls dont boycott me from ktv time,LOLOL
He have a nice voice=)


I know he look older than me, but the fact is he is younger than me 1 year=)
We always look like couple, but the fact is we're relative
Nothing much in this post=)
Stay tuned for my next post, it's about Henry birthday=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails