30 September, 2010

My rating for nail polish

As u know that i love sharp colour, especially when its comes to nail colour
Someone say that my orange colour nail polish its like using those highlighted to color it
LOL, i'm fine with that, as long as i'm acceptable=)
My first rating in open-counter brand is...

Why skin food? The colour is much more lasting than the other is the main reason for me to voted it..
And my nails are still remain my own base colour
This cost RM15++



The second go to The Face Shop
Main reason is the colour was really sharp and the price is generally low compared to other



This is the orange colour from the face shop, and i'm typically love it

The third is Elianto
Not a big fans for their nail polish, i think they might need to sharper the colour to attract me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails