09 August, 2010

UFC Unitary Cultural Festival

Question mark pop out in ur mind?
what is UFC about?
This is organised by MPP, and it's all about international students culture.. 


We've been waiting the buffet to start like ages=(
So we're so damn hungry at that time..
Then they have different country performance
Which is i never seen before=)
Pei san and mei lan
both from taiping
same secondary sch as well=)

3 of us again
trying to posing=)

With chu san and her logo acts=)

Camwhore time=)

Normal shot 

Ugly shot...LOLOLOL


This is from china, first time to see, nice one=)

She is wendee from alor star
She is my rmate as well
A very nice person =)

This lit gal is so cute
i cant take my eyes out of her=)

the ticket, sold at rm15

Thai boxing performance
tony ja=.=

There's a lot of somalia peeps around in uum=)

He is huge if compare to me=(
somalia again=)

A very handsome foreigner=) 

From thailand=)
they're so funny=)
LOLOLOL
seriously, most of the peeps in here is book worm
Ok, no offense..
And the bad thing is..
so hard to find a leng lui in here=(
what a sad case
I love to see leng lui, especially those know make up one
Dont tell me what's natural beauty is, i'm not into it at all
And me, still me, just being myself
Love me or leave me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails