08 November, 2011

The 3rd semester in UUM

What's up peoples, it's quite hard for me to make some time to update my blog this lately, it's such a busy semester, i swear i'll never participate so much projects in next sem, it's fucking waste of my time.
So i'll update everything happened since i started my 3rd semester, outing with frens are always the best time in my life=)
So, sunday i'll have my very first midterm exam in this sem, it's a freaking subject, and yet i never touch a page of the book, congrats? Who can save me from hell pls? I wan to start study and stop entertainment, how suppose i do that? 


Dannok steamboat session to kick off the brand new 3rd semester
dannok session with the ex-roommate 

the always delicious
Working at Sunway convention centre, TenCate company as my employer. A very good company that origins from Netherlands. I make some great frens and peoples on that day, expanding my networking and learn something new. Life is the process of learning.
with the sleepy face><
The big day for wan ying, happy bday once again, u're officially turned into 21st=) U still look small and cute, like me, HEHEHE


Catch up with the loves during the midsem break, miss them a lot and we always have fun when we're together=)
new style

i missing this=(

My pa lo kia=)
halo





Life is the process of learning
Love Ash  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails