24 November, 2011

Still updating...

Afternoon my readers, today i'm still gonna post about my KL trip, its not done yet until i say it is. 
If u were following in my FB page u should know that i've been keep posting something about chocolate day, dont be curious, it's just my residential hall project, we've been working hard for it to have the most impressive outcome. If u're uumers u can read every single information thru my FB page=) and u're welcome to ask from me


We went to IKEA, Damansara. The purpose to go there is to reveal something that might be new for me and inspire our great interior designer-Qiqi ho and graphic designer-Fish long in term of designing.
Catch-up session with ah fei at night at SS/2. We had fun!
having some hot snacks from IKEA

fish long


u couldn't miss this, vending machine from IKEA, only RM1 for each! So cheap!

ah fei fei 
chilling session 

henry choong, dont u feel that u're so hang fuk?

 We gals keep cam-whore in the hotel while waiting the guys to pick us, so below were some pics that might be annoying, so do close this tab if u're not ready for it=)
rambut busuk!!

angry bird, and guess who's the most look alike? LOLOL

peace

no caption

good night



getting angry, coz the guys is running late><

slepping

yawning 

morning




 I'm good as long as frens around
Love Ash 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails