05 December, 2011

Night life in Kuala Lumpur

It's 7.45am now, dont be shock that i wake up at this time usually, it's only 24 hours per day which is very very precious for me, so i wouldn't want to waste my time in the sleeping mode, such a waste! So i usually wake up at this time at everyday to do my thing, it's like endless thing waiting me to settle, the hectic life in uum.
So this is the last post regarding my KL trip, what's coming up next? I have no idea, tones of thing to be update, just stay tuned and see=)
Thanks for Viva who spend his time with us the penangite, he is a good tour guide indeed. This is the after partay right after kuan shan show, celebrating for his success=)
fish


the ladies

mr.tan

the group, i dont know the guy at the right.LOL

i look so fucking fat><

cheers



On the way back to penang


Welcome the darling decemebr
Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails