20 December, 2011

My 21st*A key to fly

Greeting to my readers, have been neglected my blog for a while, i'm so sorry about that..
First of all, i'm officially 21 years old now, an adult that can go for a voting or selection now, sound excited huh!
i celebrated my bday with all my frens, this is the 2nd time that i celebrated with so many peeps, my first time was 18th. Thanks for all my frens that make my day, my bday seems so special with u all, once again , thank you very much!
Special thanks to yew kit, thank you for helping me the night before the event, u're so kind, i love u! Ah v Lim as the foods provided, thank you for that, buddy no need say everything out right=) And thanks to my PA-Fish long, the best PA ever, understand what i need and help me in everything, the partay cant success without u, love u chim chim huh, muacks
My man Dess Chang who also contribute his time and effort in this partay, i feel glad that he can assist me in everything even thou i might quite fussy sometime, ILY my dinosaur, always and eternity.
The partay was modified and created by me, everything from A-Z, i like how it feels like when u have control everything, u modify everything just like what u want, it's good indeed!
Here the party picture..=)
Jingle bell(fake) on the table

here's the real Jingle bell, she's so afraid of the Sasha, both of them are female....

guest's beverage

sparkling juice

ah v lim and fish long

my dear fei fei

my dear dinosaur

the 1st batch

doris aka dolphin

Jason

i'm missing u gals ald=(

cynthia, xoxo



my best NS mate, zheng wei

Ashli with the present



with the cake



thanks again!

family portrait=)

unwrapping, im very careful in that

my best PA
Welcoming the warm 2012
Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails