07 November, 2011

My friends-Essence of life

Hey, what's up peoples! Sorry for neglecting my blog for such a long time, today i'm gonna post everything that i dint update for about few months, so this will be a long post, be patient with it=)


Meet-up with shu qing like after 5678 years
My secondary bff, i miss her a lot, and finally we got time to meet-up after so long. She have been much mature if compare to the past, she thinks of her family first when she deciding in something, it's a very good thing that she loves them=) And she getting prettier day by day, i love seeing leng lui=)


KTV session with the gals
This also happened before i back to uum, we gals have fun in the ktv room and one special guest tagged along too, her name is sasha...i now present u...
The day before back to UUM
I spend my precious night with the gang before i back to the campus, the day was packed, my schedule is full with catch-up, chit-chat and meet-up.
Brunch session with yvette foo, i dint meet her since primary school i guess? It's so good to catch up with her again, the brunch session is too short for us=( 
Then dinner session with sharene at sunway, i dont know why we always got endless topic to talk... too kap siao i guess, LOL
Night time session with the gang, precious and lovely....
with my most loves


chilling session
I'm feeling sexy
Love Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails