01 June, 2010

1st of June

Time flies away!!!
It's June,it's June!
By the end of month i'm going to start my new chapter in my life
Going to the place which i'm not familiar at all
Meet the peeps which i'm not familiar with
I'm kinda excited too=)
I love presentation,i love group task,i love uni life
It's awesome!
I don't worry if there have a heavy homework
I don't worry if i'll meet awful peeps like bitch
What i worry is about the food
I can't really eat spicy=(
I'll miss my mom's cook for sure
I will miss my man,family,jingle and frens very very much
I promise i'll come back often if i have time
And don't cry again when i leave, u know i'll cry too:''(
Especially u meimei,fish,qiqi,yeeting, henry and my man
Do me a surprise farewell again=p
I still can recall my memory about the farewell u all did for me before i go to genting
It's very very surprise me
I really love u all ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


fish,study smart and love smart
crystal,gain ur life experience and try to find smt meaningful for urself
Meimei,love in peace
qiqi,study hard not only for ur future yet ur parent future too
yeeting,life is struggle sometime but not everytime
henry,life is not just about love,u still have us as ur part of life
So my man,
Um,everything we have mention before
Just do whatever u want,i'll give u the full support


I'm still wonder....
Who will i be after i graduate?
How's the m'sia economic growth?
How's the worldwide population?
Huh?is that relate to me?
I dont know...
Who knows...


Cassie,i'm very proud of u can get thru to usm
Is my dream before
Share with me ur life in there ok?
So we can see the difference between the courses
Oh god, if i don't get thru to my first choice?
Then what will i get?
Agriculture? No! i'm not from science stream
BBA? I don't even apply for that
Ashli,stop doing ur own assumption
U'll know after 3 weeks
I will go no matter what courses
Even is not my interest=(
I don't wan my family disappoint
There's a great success person in every field
So no matter what's the courses is
It's still can let me to learn and gain knowledge
Is NOT just about the Certificate
I guess i'm a optimistic person instead of pessimistic person
I believe everything has a win-win solution
Unless u are not trying hard to figure it out
Welcome June,wish u're perfect June=)


P/s I will not active in fb anymore,delete me if u wan=)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails