08 June, 2010

The Love with Family

Having a great dinner with my family=)
We headed to Pizza Hut which is my mum favorite and my dad hatred
But still he enjoyed the foods so muchii
The Sweet and spicy chicken wings was so delicious
Strongly recommend =))


Take some photos after meal


My dad always like to act
I think i got the gene from my dad=)
We're not yet ready la=.=

Family, the peeps who will always protect u and give u the shield 
They're always by ur's side and support u
No matter how,
They're irreplaceable 
Although we'll have some argue sometime
But still, we care for each other and love like never ends
So,when is ur last time to accompany ur's family?
Ya, i mean YOURS not ur bf/gf or husband/wife
Spend sometime with'em 
U'll feel life is so meaningful and harmonies 
Cheer, for ur family 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails