17 June, 2010

Who i'll turn into after tomorrow?

Tomorrow is the UPU result announce
I have no idea where i'll go to
I'm kinda scare or nervous
All the effort i've been made is gonna turn it into the result
I wish it's not bad enough, at least smt that is match with what i've wish
Some of u might know, if i never choose f6, i'll go to college
But i still hope i'm doing a right decision, which is not burden my family
I'll go no matter what they arrange for me, it's not a big deal


I'll meet with someone by tomorrow
Seems like kinda big deal on tomorrow huh
I never see you for ages, and i wish thing still can turn around the corner
At least we'll have a good beginning =)
We've been apologize for each other in sincere
No defense, no offense, we just speak it out and without any doubt
I know there's someone who spoiled everything of us
I tell u what, ur's jealousy does not make u look cute
And u're good in splitting other's relationship
I'm not like u, i speak whatever its come out from my mind
And i bet, there's no true frens around you
And one day, they will stab u back behind, opps, perhaps they're doing
Don't worry, u won't die, coz u have a strong immunity which is i don't have



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails