23 June, 2010

Night of Sex and the City

I'm so busy in this few days
I apologize to my readers that i cant update my blog everyday
Coz i have mountain of stuff have to set up and only available to make it during working days
So this is really trouble me, i only left one sunday to stay in penang
So time is precious 
Last sat night, we went to watch sex and the city 2 what i expect for so long =)
It's a very nice movie
Carrie is still Carrie, Samantha become a wild sex player, Melinda love her lawyer job and Charlotte she loves to cry 
They're 50 fucking 2, but still rock, from samantha =)
I wan to learn the consideration from carrie, the braveness from samantha
4 couples 8 peeps headed to Gurney to watch, we're enjoyed




A huge kiss to fish from me =))))

They're gay sometime=.=


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails