11 June, 2010

Flea Market-Pasar Malam @ Air Itam

I was plan this like couple months ago
but fulfil it by few days ago=)
It's a slight raining when we reach there
Luckily most of the kiosk are still business
So me and bf were took a quick walk
Just because we worry of the heavy raining will be visit
As conclusion, there's no rain after the slight raining=)
Thanks god

We've try some street food at there
The shark fin soup, which is now totally banned by the Hawaii
It's very tasty, RM3 per pack

We ate laksa too, which is my favorite=)
The laksa was delicious, just like the kek lok si one =)


Ok,this is a short post
My bf said he got to surprising me by to9
Today is not a special occasion for us
I'm no idea what he planned for
Stay tune, Love euuu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails