30 June, 2010

What they did is what i appreciate♥


Dear my readers, Pls forgive me for the late update
I'm kinda busy due to the sch is going to open
As the title, i would like to mention all of their names, who is they?
My lit man des chang, the organizer mei mei and her man
The organizer fish long and her man
The secretary henry choong, kuan shan and ah v
The supporting crew qiqi ho,windy teo,crystal khoon accompany with their man
The special guest christine ng and her man
They did surprise me, they always did =)
They all act well, i cannot be the number 1 actress anymore, they are better than me =(
Only vincent did a leakage of information, so i started to suspicion
So as the early plan from me, me and my man headed to sixtynine the mansion at the night
We went to meet up with mei mei and her man, windy teo arrived late
The other was ppk as i know, so i was kinda upset
My man he dont use to act like this, but this time he act really well, amazed me
Mei mei also act well, she didnt act any weird=.=
So how could i realize they are planning smt for me
It's almost 12am, vincent ask me, hey how about we go have a walk at the beach side?
I ask why? he ans there's some kiosk selling food at the beach side
I was like huh, got mie?? So we headed to the beach side as he mentioned
While on the way, i said to my man i'm sure they have smt hiding from me, bbq isn't it?
So my man was very calm and ans me, huh?
This is not him for 100% guarantee, usually he will say ya mie ya mie, like very kepo those kind =))
So we started to walk thru the beach, reach the beach, excuse me, no kiosk at all, only have mosquito
LOLOLOLOL
Suddenly, fish long ran out and shout, i was like OMG and we hug each other
I'm not dare to hug her tight tight, i scare her bone will brittle, no joke seriously =)
They ask me to cover my eyes, so that i'll get surprise of what they did for me
i ans ,i sure will look around one if u ask me to cover by myself
So it's time for mei's scarf to pop out, she covered my eyes with her scarf
Ok fine, i really cannot see anything =(
Take off the scarf, they all was stand infront of me and shout WE WILL MISS U
Chiang chang** they did a miss u word at the beach surrounded with candles
WOW, it's so sweet, my heart almost melt, words cant describe my emotion, i'm really in love with u all
Suddenly, ah v and my man appear, ah v is an expert in guitar
My man wan to sing a song for me, i was like OMG, are u serious
They have practice for a few hours, they are just awesome!
I almost tears out, but suddenly my man forgot lyrics, ruin the atmosphere
He also wan to tears out, i can see the tears are just going to drop
I'm the happiness woman in the world while he is singing
NOTHING GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR U
What u did is what i appreciate, how u treat me i'll treat u back 
I know they all are hungry while waiting for me, but they still wiling to wait for me
How nice are they, this is the most happier bbq ever in my life
All the F&B are done prepared, so lets enjoy
While everyone were enjoy, mei mei bring a special guest to here
I never expect she will be here, surprise again =)))
She accompany by her bf, good to hear =)
We chat, smile, laugh a lot, what an amazing night
They had booked an apartment nearby the beach
So we leave the beach around 3am, continue it at the accommodation 
Fish long brought the steamboat stove, so we continue eat at the apartment
The men still can watch the worldcup match, they're enjoyed
So the ladies like to gossip everything on the earth, YUP, EVERYTHING
So after a long night spend, we started felt tired and exhausted 
Without saying anything, we off to sleep LOLOLOL
The next day morning, my man gotta leave early due to he are one of the groomsman
Kesian him for only sleep a while and still have to wake up early =((
When i woke up, yun yi is cooking smt, i think i was awake by that smell LOLOL
So continue eat what are left by last night
After all the peeps awake and ate, we start to packing to leave
Reach home at afternoon, continue sleep ZzZzZZzZzz
我想我的前世是韦小宝,有很多个爱我的老婆
老婆们都很疼我而我也很爱她们
我想我的前世是茱莉也,有一个爱我很深的罗米噢
就让我们爱玩今世吧


For more photos, pls click here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails