10 June, 2010

Rock Your Lips

I'm so in love with lipstick recently
I'm still wonder why
Before this i was always with lipgloss, lipbalm or even Vaseline
Until today, i changed to lipstick user
I dont really like nude colour on my lips
It's make me feel like sick =(
So i try the beige red colour
It's was my new try again=)
The result was not bad for me
I gonna present u this...
This is how it's look like




As regards about yesterday post
I think i've missed smt out there
I always love this city
It's so easy to bumped into someone
Ya, i bumped into fish and esther by the day
No plan, no early call, no text
We just bumped into each other
How coincidence is...
Fish,she always like my lit sister even she are elder than me
Esther, never seen u for ages, how's u doing?
I wanna have a date with u =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails